Enjoy a complimentary Ghirardelli Specialty Ice Cream Sundae with every full price adult or youth ticket for the California Sunset or Twilight Cruise®, booked directly with Red and White Fleet® either via this page or by calling (415) 673-2900. “The World Famous Specialty Sundae” features two scoops of vanilla ice cream overflowing with freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry. That’s not only a real treat, but also up to a $9.50 added value per guest!
To book your California Sunset or Twilight Cruise® including the World-Famous Ghirardelli Specialty Sundae, you’ll simply need to mention the “Ghirardelli Sundae promotion” when making your reservation over the phone.
California Sunset & Twilight Cruise® Details
Your 2-hour California Sunset Cruise® of San Francisco Bay offers breath-taking evening views of the City by the Bay. The California Twilight Cruise® operates an alternative route along the illuminated skyline of San Francisco that takes you under both of the city’s famous bridges. Cruise past the infamous island of Alcatraz, around Angel Island National Park, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon and Sausalito, as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. As your cruise returns to Fisherman’s Wharf, you will pass Ghirardelli Square along the way, where a special ice cream treat awaits you at the end of your cruise! Along the way, enjoy live guitar music, a complimentary beer, wine or soda, and hearty appetizers that include a variety of sandwiches, salads, antipasti, veggies with dip, fruit, and miniature desserts. Watch a video of this tour. Advance bookings for this offer are needed. A full bar with drinks, snacks and merchandise (including logo wear) at reasonable prices is available onboard.
How to Book This Special Promotion
To take advantage of this exclusive offer, simply book your adult or youth California Sunset Cruise® or Twilight CruiseSM tickets by calling Red and White Fleet® at (415) 673-2900. To qualify for your complimentary Ghirardelli Specialty Sundae (excludes the Earth Quake Sundae), simply mention “Ghirardelli Sundae promotion”. Your order of California Sunset Cruise® or Twilight CruiseSM tickets will then also include one (1) ice cream voucher per person. The ice cream vouchers can then be redeemed at three Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shops in Ghirardelli Square.
The Ghirardelli Chocolate Company began its rich history of chocolate making at Ghirardelli Square in 1852. Visit the Original Ghirardelli Chocolate Manufactory, where you can view the original chocolate manufacturing equipment, indulge in Specialty Sundaes, and sample one of our famous Squares™ Chocolates.
Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop Hours:
(fountain opens at 10am)
- Valid for bookings of California Sunset Cruises® or Twilight CruisesSM with sailing dates between Jan 1, 2014 and Dec 31, 2014.
- Offer valid only with full price adult & youth California Sunset Cruise® or Twilight CruiseSM tickets, purchased by calling Red and White Fleet® directly at (415) 673-2900.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or coupons. No cash value. Not valid for orders placed with other vendors.
- Voucher for Ghirardelli Specialty Ice Cream Sundae needs to be picked up from Red and White Fleet® Pier 43 1/2 ticket booth at time of picking up the California Sunset Cruise® or Twilight CruiseSM tickets.
- Ice cream sundae vouchers can be redeemed at the Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop, located at Ghirardelli Square (corner of Larkin Street & North Point)
- Open Hours: Sun-Thurs, 9am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-Midnight;One (1) complimentary Ghirardelli Specialty Ice Cream Sundae per person. Not valid for the “Earthquake Sundae” or other merchandise.
- Red and White Fleet® Vouchers for Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae expire 12/31/2014, independent of issue date. No refunds or exchanges for unused vouchers or cruises.
WINTER 2013/14 (Nov 4 – Mar 30, 2014): Thurs – Mon @5:30 PM
SPRING (Mar 31 – May 18, 2014): Daily @ 6:00 PM
SUMMER (May 19 – Sept 1, 2014): Daily @ 7:00 PM (no departure on July 4th)
FALL (Sept 2 – Nov 1, 2014): Daily @ 6:00 PM
WINTER 2014/15 (Nov 2 – Mar 29, 2015): Thurs – Mon @ 5:30 PM